- a trusted set of learning partners
- a well facilitated iterative learning approach (progressive inquiry)
- a robust and nimble platform for building a community of practice and transformative learning practices
So what do I mean by all this;
- you can't learn everything by yourself. No matter how hard you try.
- people (re: mentors) will greatly assist in your learning and these should be ongoing relationships.
- inquiry based approaches deepen learning.
- online communities provide an excellent (asynchronous) source for networked learning and for meeting like minded learners.
- collaborative technologies have come along way in the last 10 years. And you should endeavour to use these technologies, and find the technologies that work well for you.
- transformative learning is about pushing boundaries, sometimes really far. Learning should oscillate in and out of your comfort zone.