Friday, September 28, 2012

Looking for data

This is the first time I have done this. I am making a request for data... I know its got to be out there. I've looked at gapminder and I can get some of it there, I've queried Google scholar and have found a couple of documents where I can harvest some data. The question I am trying to answer is;

From a global perspective (and as percentages) how many adults go to university, how many go to college, how many develop trade skills, how many are unskilled labour, and how many have no known level of education?

The three graphs I am wanting to complete are found below. The data I have so far is from my readings from the previously mentioned sources. If you know of a document or data set that can provide me this information it would be most appreciated.