Sunday, January 30, 2011

My changing tagging strategy

There are five main themes to the work I will be doing while completing my OpenPhd. And each of these themes need to be tagged so they can be referenced by myself and others. The five tags I will use with be;

Why would someone want to follow these tags?

  1. they are a follower or contributor to the open phd movement (yes, I'm calling it a movement)
  2. they are a solutions architect, systems architect or enterprise architect or aspiring to be any of these roles and want to learn more or have another view on architectural issues.
  3. they are a business person wanting to gain a greater understanding of technology architecture, business processes, the vocabulary and best practices within this realm.
  4. they are a learning systems architect or educational technologist or aspiring to be either of these roles and want to learn more or have another view on architectural issues.